The Archives (founded in 1987) collects the historical records concerned with the organisational units of the Faculty, its legal predecessors and former organs, councils, committees, associations operating at the Faculty, and the bequests of the professors who worked there. The documents created 1797-1848 are preserved in the National Archives of Hungary. The most valuable records of the collection are from the Faculty’s legal predecessors: Hungarian Higher Education Institution of Agriculture and Forestry (1865-69), Hungarian School of Agriculture (1866-1869), Higher Education Institution of Agriculture (1869-1874), School of Agriculture (1874-1906), and Academy of Economics (1906-1945). The series of the student registers have remained completely since 1797. The amount of the records kept in the Archives is 350 linear meters.
Address: 8360 Keszthely, Deák F. u. 16.
Telephone: (06 83) 545-117
Fax: (06 83) 545-143